PACIFIC JOINT BUSINESS —
An unmatched experience across the Pacific.
The combined networks of American Airlines and Japan Airlines offer nonstop flights between North America and Asia.
This partnership also provides travelers with:
- An extensive network and a more seamless journey for travelers flying between North America and Asia with easy connections beyond
- An integrated travel experience from check-in to arrival when traveling on American Airlines or Japan Airlines
- Joint sales programs and contracts provide more schedule and product options
- An assigned Account Coordinator facilitates the negotiation and implementation process, complemented by ongoing local account management from each carrier
- Convenient rebooking process to minimize disruptions, including the help of support centers of any airline to resolve ticket-related issues
- oneworld® global support centers to assist with tight connections at select airports
- Ability to earn and redeem miles, lounge access and reciprocal elite status privileges, so travelers can enjoy maximum benefits with either carrier